The cost of unplanned interventions can be significantly several times greater than a planned activity. Hence there is great value in an effective integrity management program that can anticipate anomalies and plan for rectification works in harmony with the shutdown plan.
GL Noble Denton bring substantial expertise of subsea engineering to the classical integrity management cycle of data gathering -> Evaluation -> Strategy -> Work program.
GL Noble Denton's offerings include:
- System development and audit
- Maintenance and upkeep of the asset database
- Risk based evaluations
- Development of the Integrity Management strategy
- Written schemes of examination
- Materials compatibility and performance
- Remotely Operated Vechicle (ROV) survey plans and review of results
- Analysis of produced fluids and chemical injection planning.
- Periodic review of valve performance.
- Cathodic protection performance monitoring
- Performance of polymer pressure sheaths
- Riser and pipeline Vortex-induced Vibrations (VIV) analysis and fatigue life calculations
- Consulting on coatings
- Support to control system change outs